So, Liz tagged me!!!! I guess that way his works is I answer the questions, and then tag someone else!
Me and my Man
1. How long have you been together? 6 years, 9 months, and 1 day.
2. How long did you date? 6 months baby!
3. How old is he? 34
4. Who eats more? Well, it differs as we compete in this area, sometimes its me, usually its him.
5. Who said "I love you" first? He did, he got nervous because I did not say it for a while : )
6. Who is taller? Everyone in the world. But Joe is 4 inches taller (literally) or 5 inches taller (by his calculations)
7. Who is smarter? Sadly, Joe has the brains in this relationship, which is ironic considering the amount of time I spend being right. Huh.
8. Who does the laundry? I, I, I Do!!!
9. Who does the dishes? That would be the short one.
10. Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? Me. I once heard that most men sleep on the side of the bed that is closer to the door. But in our family, I sleep closer to the door.
11. Who pays the bills? Literally, or figuratively? Joe's the money behind the setup, but I am the check writer, the envelope sealer, the 39 cent stamp licker, and the ensuing credit ruiner.
12. Who mows the lawn? Sometimes, Joe turns on the mower, and we pretend the sound means he is cutting grass. However, hesperia has a grass shortage, so that's a nope on both counts.
13. Who cooks dinner? That goes back and forth. I bake, he barbecues.
14. Who is more stubborn? We are both pretty, now what was the name our personal trainer called us?....bullheaded.
15. Who kissed who first? He kissed me. I was terrified to kiss him because I thought he would think I was a bad kisser, so I would always hug his chest when he got that look on his face, but one night, three weeks after we started dating, he went in for the kill. Lady Kill that is, because I have been Joe-mush ever since.
16. Who asked who out? He asked me out.
17. Who proposed? I did. Just kidding. He asked me to marry him.
18. Who is more sensitive? Well, in public its me, in private its him. Neither of us are much criers though.
19. Who has more siblings? We both have four!
So, to end this post, I love my hubby so much and am grateful for him every day of my life. I always say I won the husband lottery! Since my hubby dated over 1.8 million girls, the odds were about right, haha just kidding. Seriously though, hes perfect. I cant wait to spend eternity with him.
Now I tag Jill Stiber, and anyone who wants to do it!